It is week 5 of the What to Eat Wednesday: Pure Barre Dallas Teacher Series. We will get to know Molly more today! If you missed last week, you can get to know Kari by clicking here.
Molly is very passionate about teaching Pure Barre. She stays very active and realizes the importance of nutrition too. Let’s get to know a few of her favorites…
- What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries.
- What is your favorite vegetable? Sweet potatoes and broccoli.
- What is your favorite pre or post workout snack or beverage? My favorite pre workout beverage is Advocare Spark. It gives me lots of energy through my whole workout. I also like eating something with protein beforehand like almonds or a healthy granola/protein bar. I have a huge sweet tooth so I try to get my treat in for the day after a workout as a post workout snack. The best time to eat sweets is in the morning or right after a workout!
- What is your top eating healthy tip or trick? Drink lots of water throughout the day! Your body needs it to flush toxins and to stay hydrated. You should drink half of your body weight in ounces of water per day. Also, don’t be afraid to eat frequently throughout the day. It is much better to eat 6 small meals than 3 large meals. And it is acceptable to have “cheat days!” We all need them. 🙂
- Tell me a random/fun fact about you. I am a die hard animal lover. My husband and I have two cats and they are our fur babies! I already am dreaming about what our first dog will be.
- If you had a motto or a quote you like to live by, what would it be? “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” -Vidal Sassoon
- How long have you been teaching Pure Barre and what is your favorite thing about teaching? I have been teaching for 3 years now. I love everything about it, but mostly I love encouraging clients and making a difference in their day. It’s amazing helping clients reach goals they never thought possible. I think I speak for all the teachers when I say we feel very connected to our clientele and have even formed some life-long friendships!
- Favorite Pure Barre move? My favorite part of class is the final 2 1/2 minutes when I get one final chance to tone my backside for the day!