Well, hello week 7! We are moving right along with this Pure Barre Dallas Teacher Series. Did you get to read about Katy last week? If not, you can find out more about her here. This week, we focus on Cori. Let’s get to know her a little better…
- What is your favorite fruit? Grapefruit. I love fruits because they are 90% water and 100% good nutrition. As a former track athlete, I am a huge on being well hydrated. You cannot expect your body perform if it is fighting dehydration. Eating your fruits is an excellent way to supplement your water intake!
- What is your favorite vegetable? Asparagus. You can grill it, bake it, sauté it, and eat it cold or hot. I love to put a little lemon juice and coconut oil in a pan and cooking it. A quick, delicious side.
- What is your favorite pre or post workout snack or beverage? Pre workout I can’t eat much and like to workout on a light stomach, but post workout I’m all over eating for recovery. I try to get some type of protein (nuts, peanut butter, chocolate milk, Noosa Yogurt, or hummus).
- What is your top eating healthy tip or trick? Think about where your food came from. If it has been extensively processed, chances are there isn’t much nutritional value left and no real reason to eat it. Think about the specific benefit of the food you’re putting in your body…if it’s empty junk, don’t even bother.
- Tell me a random/fun fact about you. I’ve lived in 4 different states in the past 4 years. Kansas, Oregon, Virginia & Texas. I love to travel!
- If you had a motto or a quote you like to live by, what would it be? Selflessness is not thinking less of yourself or more of yourself but thinking of yourself less.
- How long have you been teaching Pure Barre? It will be 1 year in November.
- Favorite Pure Barre move? love the last 2 minutes of class with all the lights off and the music blasting. It’s just me and my buns. Love the burn. LTB!
I have to agree with Cori… my favorite part of Pure Barre is the last few minutes of class too. I LOVE the lights off and music blasting! And who wants asparagus now? I know I do. I can’t wait to grill some this week! Well, I sure hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned next week for the Q&A with Jan-Allison.