This is our last week of the Pure Barre Dallas Teacher Series for What to Eat Wednesday. It has been so fun doing this series and I hope you have enjoyed it as well. If you missed Katherine last week, you can click here to learn all about her. This week, we will get to know Caroline. She has been teaching at Pure Barre Dallas for over 4 years and is a Registered Nurse.
- What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries.
- What is your favorite vegetable? Okra, Brussels sprouts, and edamame.
- What is your favorite pre or post workout snack or beverage? A protein bar/smoothie/shake, Greek yogurt, and coffee before and after. 🙂
- What is your top eating healthy tip or trick? Definitely don’t starve yourself… smaller, more frequent meals help keep my blood sugar stable so I don’t get starving and can make healthy decisions. But I am also a big advocate for listening to my sweet tooth… a little dark chocolate is good for the soul!
- Tell me a random/fun fact about you. I played college soccer and haven’t touched a soccer ball since I graduated.
- If you had a motto or a quote you like to live by, what would it be? I learn to embrace the uncomfortable (whether in life or working out) because that is where we grow and see change.
- How long have you been teaching Pure Barre? I have been teaching since we opened in June 2010 and love being able to encourage women and walk alongside them wherever they are in their fitness journeys. It’s the most amazing feeling to see someone work so hard consistently over time and then get to see firsthand the fruit of their effort and commitment.
- Favorite Pure Barre move? Seat work because it forces me to mentally engage, but I will always love the burn of a good thigh sprint!