Last week, we learned all about Amanda. We’ll take a look at Amy this week! She has just made the team for the Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue Dancers. I am so proud of her. Go Amy! Nutrition and fitness are super important for dancers so let’s take a look at some of her tips/tricks…
- What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries.
- What is your favorite vegetable? Asparagus.
- What is your favorite pre or post workout snack or beverage? Chocolate milk (low fat, of course!)
- What is your top eating healthy tip or trick? I only eat until I am 80% full. I indulge! Just never to the point I feel like I am about to explode. It takes about 20 minutes for your brain to realize your stomach is actually full.
- Tell me a random/fun fact about you. I’ve sung the National Anthem twice; once before my dance recital and the other at an Allen Americans hockey game.
- If you had a motto or a quote you like to live by, what would it be? “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- How long have you been teaching Pure Barre and what is your favorite thing about teaching? I’ve been teaching for almost 3 years. My favorite thing about teaching is when I see a client in the “zone” and truly focused on accomplishing their fitness goals, and that I get to help them get there!
- Favorite Pure Barre move? Back dancing.