Did you catch the What to Eat Wednesday last week? You can click here if you didn’t and want to catch up. It’s the second week of the Pure Barre Dallas Teacher series. Today, we will get to know Amanda. She has been a teacher with Pure Barre Dallas for over three years and is opening up her own studio in Allen soon.
- What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries.
- What is your favorite vegetable? Mushrooms.
- What is your favorite pre or post workout snack or beverage? I have started making homemade protein bars! Power Hungry has some really great recipes. The No-Bake Chocolate Black Bean Protein Bars are my favorite!
- What is your top eating healthy tip or trick? I try to eat really healthy during the week and cheat a little on the weekends. Everything in moderation. I have a sweet tooth so definitely like to splurge every once in awhile!
- Tell me a random/fun fact about you. I am SMU’s #1 fan! I danced for SMU as a member of the Pom Squad while attending the university. Pony up!
- If you had a motto or a quote you like to live by, what would it be? How about a favorite word? My favorite word is “serendipity”, meaning a fortunate accident. Serendipity is what makes life so exciting!
- How long have you been teaching Pure Barre and what is your favorite thing about teaching? I have been teaching Pure Barre for 3 years. I love to motivate and help others achieve their fitness goals in an open, friendly environment. Lift, tone, burn!
- Favorite Pure Barre move? Knee Dancing- it is so hard, but works so well!