Let’s dig in to a little Sunday Social. I am naming this one splurge, because it just sounds fun! Grab your coffee or tea and let’s get to it. Comment your answer to one of the questions too.. don’t be shy!
Questions of the week are:
- One item you wish you could splurge on right now. A blog makeover. I like my design and all, but feel ready for something fresh and new. Now that I have been in the blogging world for almost a year, I have taken notes on what specifics I want and don’t want. But, paying someone to design my blog is expensive so I am holding off for now. For the bloggers, how often do you change up your blog look (if at all)?
- If you had an entire weekend with no plans what would you do? I would finally go kayaking with my younger brother and get my brothers and friends together for sand volleyball. I have not played enough sand volleyball this summer. Must.Play.Soon.
- Next place you are visiting outside your current city. Silverthorne, Colorado. I am thrilled! Going at the end of this month for Labor day weekend to see my parents, enjoy nature, and get away for a long weekend.
- Are you a neat freak or a clutter bug? This is a funny question and I actually fall somewhere in between. I am no neat freak, but I also hate clutter. I will let clutter pile up for a very limited amount of time so probably de-clutter each area once or twice per week. Does that qualify me as a neat freak? Most neat freaks I know de-clutter daily or multiple times per day. Not me.
- Favorite summer purchase. Plane tickets. My favorite purchases have and always will be on travel. Memories are best made on trips!