I will be honest with you. I am not quite ready to start drinking Fall drinks, decorate for Fall, or wear Fall clothing. The ONLY reason why I am not ready is because it is still pretty flippin’ hot outside here in the big D. No scarves are in my future until about Thanksgiving.
But what about you? Are you ready for Fall? I do love the season so am totally fine with talking about it. And that is just what we are doing for today’s Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley. Let’s hit it…
- What is your favorite part of Fall? Fireside chats. Fall reminds me of having friends by a fire pit, just chatting about life. And I love that!
- Do you have anything special planned for Fall? My boyfriend and I are talking about that next step so heck yeah we have something special planned for Fall. Can’t reveal it yet though… and really, we don’t have anything set in stone so for now the “special” part is just anticipation. But really.. isn’t anticipation at least half of the fun anyway?!
- What is Fall like in your area? It’s crisp and I finally get to drive around with my top down… no, not that top silly. It ain’t Mardi Gras! 😉 But seriously, May/June and Oct/Nov are the only months I get to FULLY enjoy my convertible and I savor every moment of it that I can.
- What is your favorite Football team to cheer for? Are you kidding me? I would rather watch the half time show. If there is one.
- Do you decorate for Fall? I do a tad. Well, really for each holiday and not for Fall directly. So, I have not started decorating yet b/c I wait until October to start decorating for Halloween.
So now tell me, what is your favorite part of Fall?