Every Sunday, I do a link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup called Sunday Social. It’s super fun and gets us all SOCIAL! Feel free to join in on the fun…
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food: I will never turn down a bowl of chili (and if it comes with cornbread, even better!), Mexican food (especially a chicken fajita salad or fajitas), or a breakfast dish. I could at breakfast for every meal, no lie.
2. First 3 things you do in the morning: The first thing I do is heat up some water and squeeze a lemon in it. I am always thirsty when I wake up and lemon water is the perfect start to my day. Second, I usually turn on my work computer and set up my work station for the day (I work out of a home office 4 days/week). In an ideal world, I would do my morning meditation BEFORE this step but I am not quite there. In fact, my morning mediation has quickly become my lunch time meditation, but hey that works too. Third, I do some type of workout most days. I am not perfect so there are definitely days I skip, but most days I either try to go for a run, do a workout DVD, or stretch/do yoga.
3. Last 3 things you do at night: One of the last things I do is probably watch a good TV show. Matt and I like to watch TV nightly until we are ready to hit the hay. The next thing I do before bed is brush my teeth and wash my face (I never skip these two!). And last, I usually read a magazine before officially setting my alarm for the next day. And I like the room completely dark with no TV on. That is how I sleep best!
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss: I have plenty, but my tops of the moment include Blacklist, Shameless, and Episodes. I won’t be missing these shows this season. So excited to have them back on!
5. 3 places you want to visit: St. Lucia (I will be there soon.. yay!), Hawaii, and New Zealand. Hawaii will be another vacation spot this year, I can just feel it. New Zealand may have to wait until next year though.
6. 3 people you can always count on: This one is tough because I have more than 3 people I can count on, but I will go ahead and take the easy route and say the first 3 people that ever knew me… my mom, my dad, and my older brother.