I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays. I love the relaxation and homebody-ness that occurs on Sunday, but I don’t like the way that I feel right before bed. I get that “eek” feeling about starting my work week over. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my day job. I would not trade it for the world. But, let’s be serious, the weekend should have at least one extra day. Am I right or am I right??
Enough with the Debbie Downer, I will still enjoy my Sunday and it all starts with a little Sunday Social. I call this one snail mail and you will see why with question 5.
- What is your favorite magazine to read? I am a sucker for Women’s Health and Health. I have always liked these two magazines and feel they do a decent job of spreading positive health messages. Some magazines I could not say the same for.
- What is the best thing you’ve seen online lately? This inspiring story about a group of kids in Thailand in 1986 who wanted to play football, but lived on a small island with no land to play on. They had obstacles and overcame them with a lot of creativity and perseverance. It is such a cool story… if you have 5 minutes to watch it, I would highly recommend it.
- Who is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter? Surprisingly I do not follow many celebrities on Instagram. The only one I follow is Aaron Paul and his wife. They are too cute!
- Is there one article of clothing no matter what the season you can’t help but love? My soft and comfy robe from Target. I am naturally cold and hate being cold so always snuggle up with that in the morning before I get ready for the day. Sometimes I will even grab it at night before watching TV. I definitely wear it more in the winter months, but I do tend to grab it in the summer too. And don’t worry, I don’t ever go out Hugh Hefner style…
- Do you prefer email or snail mail? Snail mail all the way! My grandma and I are pen pals and I absolutely love it. Email is obviously more convenient, but that is why snail mail is that much more exciting to receive.
Now it is your turn… what do you prefer- email or snail mail?