We’re getting a little silly with Sunday Social today. Just how I like it! Link up with Ashley and Neely if you want or comment a few of your answers in the comments. Happy Sunday!
- What was your college major? Did you ever change majors? Oh man, oh man. If I had a dollar for every college major I have had… okay, it’s not THAT bad. But, I graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Management from Texas State University. When I went back to school to become a dietitian, I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics (and later a Master of Science in Nutrition) from Texas Woman’s University. And yes, I definitely changed majors before graduating in business. I originally went to school for Criminal Justice. The FBI was calling my name after I fell in love with Miss Congeniality in high school. I even was her for Halloween one year…
- Best purchase you have made lately? I’ve made a few good purchases lately, but the BEST would have to be the shorts I bought from Gap Friday for $13. They fit great and hello…. $13?!?!??! What a steal!
- Something silly we don’t know about you and go… I love love love doing cartwheels. In fact, I felt the urge on my run today. I happened to be on the sidewalk of a very busy road and said what the heck?!? Reminded me to be in the moment and literally not care what others think.
- Favorite Holiday? Christmas all the way. I know 99% of people probably think the same and perhaps it is the cliche answer, but it’s my absolute favorite because of all the extra time spent with loved ones. And warming up by the fire with a Christmas movie isn’t bad either! Oh and don’t get me started on the Starbucks Christmas cups… I am one of those suckers for sure!
- The first thing you do when you wake up? I go pee. Yes, I said the “p” word.