Time for Sunday Social with Ashley and Neely! Today, we are discussing all sorts of media outlets…. music, movies, TV, etc. Grab your tea or coffee and let’s get started!
- Favorite genre of music. Motown all the way! I don’t necessarily listen to Motown hits all day or even every single day, but when I need a pick me up I do. It can put me in a better mood instantly.
- Favorite genre of movies. This is tough for me, because my favorite definitely depends on my mood. Sometimes I am in the mood for a chick flick, other times comedy, and sometimes even horror. I am always up for a good action-packed drama/suspense though so let’s go with that. Those movies keep me on my toes!
- Do you watch reality TV? If so, what was the first show you remember watching? Do game shows count? I was in love with that MTV show that Jenny McCarthy hosted: Singled Out. If not that, the first would have been Real World. Wasn’t that technically the reality TV show that started the genre?
- Actress you’d want to be BFF’s with. Sandra Bullock. I have always loved her as an actress… plus, she seems like a genuinely friendly and funny person to be around. I think we would have a blast!
- Actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with. Matthew McConaughey. Not only is he nice on the eyes, but he is funny and never dull. I could get sick of anyone on a deserted island, but it would take a lot for me to get sick of him. Plus, I love his voice! Anyone else?!
Happy Sunday, friends. Hope you had a fun 4th of July weekend!