It’s Sunday Social time. The theme for today is “items”. I am sitting here with my warm lemon water and peanut butter toast, enjoying my Sunday morning. I hope you are having a splendid Sunday as well. 😉
This week’s questions are below..
- 3 favorite songs right now: I have a lot of all time favorites, but will stick to current songs for this question. 1) Dierks Bentley’s Drunk on a Plane. Not sure why I like it, but it makes me smile when I hear it and all I think about it is how fun it’d be to be on that plane (Mardi Gras up in the clouds, anyone?!). 2) Classic by MKTO. I love the way this song makes me want to dance. It reminds me of Jackson 5 a tad. 3) Really Don’t Care by Demi Lovato. I like her. Plus, Cher Lloyd is on the track and I like her too.
- 3 favorite movies that remind you of summer: 1) Billy Madison. I haven’t seen it in awhile, but I used to watch it ALL the time, especially in the summer. 2) Hitch. It’s so cute and they do some summer-like activities on their dates. Why isn’t Will Smith in any movies lately?! Love him. 3) Grease. I spent many summers singing songs from this with my friend, Hailee. I wasn’t good. She was. But we both had a blast!
- 3 favorite articles of clothing you own: I am going with 3 favorite articles of clothing I own for summer.. 1) The new top I bought from Lorna Jane (pic below). It is super comfortable! Side note, I am loving this brand and all that they stand for. 2) Shorts for summer. Gap and LC are my two fave brands for shorts. 3) Comfortable long skirts. I got two from Target. Mossimo rocks!
- 3 items on your wish list: 1) Yoga certification through Uptown Yoga in Dallas. But really, I am saving up for this to purchase myself. I call it my “yoga fund.” Hoping for mid year 2015. 2) Spanish course. I want to learn Spanish fully and be able to speak it fluently. Consider it a long term goal. 3) A trip to anywhere. That will ALWAYS be on my wish list. I love to travel!
- 3 books you would recommend to someone: 1) Anything by Brene Brown. I think she is fantastic. Daring Greatly was the last one I read. 2) The Happiness Project. Currently reading it. It was recommended to me by Neely. I like how this can apply to everyone. 3) If you like suspense, anything by James Patterson. My dad has been lending me some of his books and they are page turners. I have enjoyed the two I have read so far.