Happy Sunday, friends! Matt and I are about to head out to the country to ride motorcycles. Well, I ride.. he drives. I never thought I would enjoy riding on the back of one, but oh my goodness are they fun. Especially in the country!
I hope whatever you have planned today is delightful to you!
Before I leave, I wanted to participate in Sunday Social. You know I love it! And this one has a question about Fall. I don’t know one female that does not look forward to Fall when it comes.
- What are you most looking forward to about Fall? The scents and pumpkins. My favorite candle scents are Fall flavors for sure. Pumpkin spice, anyone?
- What is your favorite sports team? I am not the girl that fancy’s watching sports on TV. So, with that fact.. can I really be a full fledged fan?! Probably not. But if we are choosing favorite teams, I will go with the Texas Rangers. I have enjoyed going to the stadium(s) since I was a little girl.
- If you could go back to college is there one thing you would change? I wish I would have started in Nutrition all those years ago instead of fully going back to school for it. I graduated with a business degree the first time. Although, I can’t say I regret it. But, I do wish I would have at least minored in Nutrition or explored it more the first go-round. Oh and I do always say that I wish I stuck with the dance team. I quit after a year and half.
- What was your first class you ever took? We had to take this class called University Seminar to get you fully ready for college. I enjoyed it. I laughed at the teacher quite often… he was a retired clown and sure looked (and acted) the part. I could almost see his clown shoes and painted smile every time I looked at him. Once a clown always a clown?!
- Reach into your purse and name the first thing you grab. Sticky socks. I always have a pair in my purse. I never know when I am going to want to take or teach a Pure Barre class. Or any other class that requires sticky socks. It seems like a lot do these days.