It’s Sunday. You know what that means. Time for Sunday Social. One of my favorite link ups during the week! Today, we are covering things in 4.
- 4 favorite phone apps: Tone It Up– I use this to get a workout in when I travel or am at work on my lunch break. It rocks! Especially if you are a Tone It Up fan and enjoy their workouts like I do. P Tracker Lite- This is obviously just for females, but I love it for tracking that time of the month. It helps me plan ahead of time to (hopefully) prevent PMS symptoms. Ted- This app helped me on my long car ride alone. I love TEDx talks so every once in awhile I will listen to one on my phone. Cartwheel by Target- I save so much with this app. I have had it since September and have already saved over $100 with it. The app keeps track for you and there are some great deals if you shop at Target, which I do regularly.
- 4 favorite summer TV shows: Orange is the New Black just came out on Netflix so I consider that a summer show. Longmire is one that just started up again too, but I am still on season 1 so it is on my list. Witches of East End is about to start either this month or next month… it is SO good. And holy cow, these witches are gorgeous! Devious Maids is out right now and should continue through summer as well. The last two are on Lifetime. Excellent shows!
- 4 things you would NEVER do: Get my hair cut into a mullet (my last name is not “Dirt”), hunt gators myself (Swamp People is enough for me), swim with sharks (even in a cage… count me out), or jump off a cliff of any height into water (I don’t know what’s in that water).
- 4 items you carry with you no matter what: Credit card, License, Phone, and Keys. That’s the bare minimum. But, normally I have my purse.
- 4 blogs we should follow: Since I am all about promoting positive health, I will focus on 4 blogs that I think are excellent for women’s health and well-being. These 4 include, but are not limited to: Mindful Meals, Summer Tomato, Eat Love Thrive Blog, and Tone It Up (you know I rave about them already).