Let’s talk favorites. Grab your coffee or tea and we’ll dive right into Sunday Social. As always, feel free to link up with Ashley and Neely too.
- What’s your favorite scary movie? I love scary movies! Most scary movies end up being horrible, cheesy, or so not realistic. But, there are quite a few good ones that really do scare me. My favorite scary movie would have to be The Shining. My favorite series of scary movies would have to be the Hannibal Lector movies (Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, and Hannibal Rising). Best “bad guy” actors are for sure Jack Nicholson and Anthony Hopkins. Oh and scariest, but not necessarily my favorite would be the Exorcist. Crrrreeeeeeepy!!!!
- What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches? I have no earthly idea. I am completely drawing a blank. I mean, I watch weird TV shows, but I know others watch some of the same ones too. Maybe the My Cat From Hell show on Animal Planet I watch once in a blue moon?!
- What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music? My Girl by the Temptations. And now I have the song in my head… do you?! (I guess you’d say, what can make me feel this way….)
- What is your favorite book to re-read? The first book that came to my mind was To Kill A Mockingbird. I have read that many times and could so read it again. I haven’t in awhile, but I could. I even saw a play version of it at the theater when I lived in Houston. It’s so good!
- What is the one website you visit more times a day than others? Does YouTube count? If I am at home and want a good workout, I may go to YouTube a couple times per day to do a quick Tone It Up workout or a yoga workout from Yoga with Adriene. I love both of those channels!
Favorites are fun. What are some of your favorite things?!