It’s time to get social today, friends. This one is all about pet peeves. We’ve all got ’em. Feel free to share yours!
- What is your biggest driving pet peeve? When the google map app tells you there is no traffic on your route and then you wind up getting into traffic. You slowly see that 25 minutes until arrival turning into 35 minutes. I usually leave only 5 minutes early so rely on that sucker! Guess I just need to leave earlier and my pet peeve will go away, but that’s a habit for another day.
- What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? When you strongly support another blog and get absolutely no support in return. I had a friend one time that always wanted me to share her fitness posts and such, but never once did I get a share or even a “like” on my Facebook page. And this was friend.. not some random person I don’t know. Thinking you rule the online world is a surefire way to be on my naughty list.
- What is your biggest shopping pet peeve? When I am almost 100% certain a store is going to have something I am looking for and doesn’t. Feels like the biggest time waster and I am instantly disappointed. For instance, I thought I could for sure find outdoor patio lights at Homegoods. That place has EVERYTHING… except for patio lights, apparently.
- What is your biggest general pet peeve? When people hound you to buy something they are selling. I HATE that. I mostly hate it when it is done in front of a store or at a flea market, but it is all over Facebook now too. In my opinion, people just need to relax. People will buy something when they want to buy it. If you force someone to buy it, they will not be a returning and happy customer.
- What is your most irrational fear? Yikes! Irrational? Most of my fears are rational, like snakes and spiders. But, I guess it would have to do with heights. I am not afraid of heights in general (heck, I even jumped out of a plane once). However, whenever I am on a really tall skyscraper I turn into a kid in a haunted house. I have to slowly make my way to the edge and almost crouch down so that I am WAY below the top of the railing. Very weird!