Happy late Easter everyone! This past weekend was a fun one, but busy. I totally missed Sunday Social. And I hate when I miss Sunday Social so I am going to pretend that it is still Easter Sunday and “hop” right in…
This Weeks Questions:
- 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life: Man in the Mirror (Michael Jackson), I Won’t Back Down (Tom Petty), I can’t help myself (Four Tops), My Girl (The Temptations), and Hold On (Wilson Phillips). I know.. none of them are new songs, but these have withstood the test of time in my music library. They are not going away any time soon.
- 5 things on your bucket list: Travel to New Zealand, participate in a Latin dance competition, perform in a local musical, learn to surf, and own a beach house within 1 mile from the beach.
- 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day: Justin Timberlake, Luke Wilson, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, and Matthew McConaughey. Now THAT would make for an excellent day!
- 5 things you always carry in your purse: Iphone, EOS chapstick, phone charger (now that my battery stinks!), hair ties, and pepper spray (you know, to keep the crazies away).
- 5 books on your reading list: I am the slowest reader known to man.. probably because I only read a few pages each night. So, to have 5 books on my reading list would be lofty. Let’s just say I am reading a book called “Foodist” right now and I think my next will be “Cather in the Rye.” Change it up a bit! I read a lot of health books since my career is in health, but I often need to mix in a good fiction.
- Last 5 pictures on your phone: Here you go…