I missed Sunday Social last week so am happy to be back this week. Sunday social is my FAVORITE link up and I truly enjoy reading other blogs on Sunday. Sunday is always the perfect day for that!
Today’s questions are…
- Top 3 things you can’t go a day without doing: The most obvious thing that comes to my mind is showering. I am a huge fan of hygiene. Plus, I seriously think a warm shower can make me feel better in an instant! Second, is eating too obvious? I have never been interested in fasting and I do not have any religious influences creating the need so I currently do not go a day without eating. I enjoy meal times! Third, I can’t go a day without having some type of human interaction. I am not a dependent person by any means and I actually LOVE & savor my alone time, but I do need human interaction on a regular basis too. I would rather people watch at a Target or Starbucks than spend days without seeing one human soul.
- 3 things that scare you the most: If we are talking numbers here, my younger brother. He has scared me more times than I can even count. It was his “thing” growing up. The other two things that are probably even scarier than my younger brother, but I rarely come in contact with would have to be snakes and spiders. I have NO desire to be on Survivor, Naked and Afraid, or any of those other outdoor reality shows. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
- 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket: I have SO many, but my top 3 are New Zealand, Australia, and Turks and Caicos.
- 3 movies you will always love: I can always count on these movies if I am in a downer mood and need a little pick-me-up. I haven’t watched them in awhile, but I LOVED them growing up (and still do). Top is Shag… it is Marcena, Molly, and I’s favorite movie. We were those girls growing up. My favorite was Annabeth Gish (Pudge in the movie). 2nd is Dirty Dancing. Who put’s Baby in a corner? I mean, really! She is kick-ass AND Patrick Swayze is hot and he can dance. Win-win in my book! Third is Grease. I was deciding between Grease, Sandlot, and Newsies, but I think Grease takes the cake. I am a musical fan (I know, I know.. they aren’t for everyone) and the singing/dancing in Grease just lights me up… like Grease Lightning. I hope you are singing now…
- 3 favorite current songs: Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo.. I can’t help but move my body when this song comes on. I do my own little shoulder dance if restricted in the car. And no, I don’t care who is watching! Second, Fallin’ by Haim. I am in love with that song! I saw them at Austin City Limits this past year and I hope to see them again. Third, I guess I will go with This is My Hometown by Eric Church. That one has been coming on lately and I find myself needing to turn up the volume a bit.