Grab your coffee or tea and get social with me! Here are this week’s question from the Sunday Social link up…
- Favorite breakfast food: I love pancakes, but rarely eat them. So I will have to go with… drum roll please… Egg & turkey bacon sandwich on an English muffin. I will sometimes add a slice of Pepper Jack cheese or a squeeze of ketchup (not both though). I haven’t had one in awhile so now I want one!
- Best way to spend a free day: Being spontaneous with time. Going to a new workout class or going to see a movie at a unique theater. Heading outdoors (especially if by a beach or mountains) or hanging out with a loved one (or both simultaneously).
- Airline ticket to anywhere in the world… where would you go and why? New Zealand. I really want to visit there and WILL in my lifetime. Was hoping to go in 2014, but I will have to postpone it due to how expensive it is and other trips I already have planned.
- You can only leave the house with one thing. What is it? Probably a phone so I could call someone to bring me my other things. 😉
- How do you take your coffee? I don’t actually. I am much more of a tea drinker and can usually be found drinking Tazo Zen green tea or the Tazo Earl Gray tea. If I drink Earl Gray, I sweeten it with a squeeze of lemon. If Zen, I prefer it plain. No coffee for me yet, but I do LOVE the smell. Glad my boyfriend drinks coffee some mornings so I can still enjoy the aroma!