There are so many things I want to blog about today. Possibly because I haven’t written in over 5 months, but who is counting?! Apparently I am. Anyway, if anyone is reading this I hope you are doing well and savoring up the holidays!
Guess what? I quit my job. Well, one of my jobs. I quit my job as a Wellness Coordinator at a company here in DFW so that I can focus more on my job as a mother. I want to be able to enjoy every moment of my son’s infanthood. Is infanthood even a word?! It should be.
I still plan to keep my career aspirations and perhaps do some things on the side, but my main focus is my little boy. And oh is he growing! He already has 4 teeth and counting.
Question for you out there… if I were to create a nutrition workshop, what topic(s) specifically would you LOVE to learn more about? Maybe I should create a survey. Oh I hate the word “should”… leads to more expectations and to-do’s. Am I right?
A few other random thoughts mostly pertaining to the holidays…
- Christmas is even more fun with a child
- On the flip side, it is kinda sad when your parents no longer live in the same area and you won’t be able to see them for Christmas
- I am in mega organization mode and want to get rid of a lot of stuff (I hate too much stuff- anyone else?)
- I don’t know what it is about hot cocoa, but it makes me festive and joyful this time of year
- Stocking gifts have always been one of my favorite things so I stuff my own stocking since I am already the stocking stuffer for my husband and son
- I can’t wait to go look at Christmas lights this year as Christmas gets closer- I think I might enjoy them more than my 10 month old
- Anything with the word “fir” in it smells AWESOME this time of year (White fir essential oil anyone?)
- I haven’t watched Elf or Home Alone yet and honestly not sure if I will, but I hope I do (the clip below always cracks me up and it isn’t even the funniest part!)
It is a wonderful time of year and I hope you enjoy the little things! What is your favorite thing to do over the holiday season?