It is officially the last Sunday Social. Talk amongst yourselves, I am feeling verklempt. (Cue SNL skit here). No, but really, I am a little sad that this is the last Sunday Social. I will have to find a good replacement.
Grab your coffee or tea and let’s get to it…
- How did you come up with your blog name? My best friend helped me come up with the name. Thank you, Marcena! I told her I wanted to start a health and wellness blog. I came up with some “farm” type name… I think it was The Chicken Coop. She told me it sounded too dirty and gross. So, she helped me come up with the name Simple Delights after I told her I wanted it to be a blog with a goal of keeping wellness tips simple and fun. Plus, life really is about the simple things. Isn’t it?!
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? Connecting with new and pro bloggers. It is like a whole new world on the blogosphere- so many supportive and encouraging people. I love it!
- What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can’t live without? Really cool fitness brands with positive messages like Lorna Jane and Six02. I am a huge fan of both!
- Facebook or Twitter? Why? Ehh neither. I am way more interested in Instagram than Facebook or Twitter. But, if I have to choose one, I guess I will say Facebook. But for my personal page and not my blog page. That one is SO hard to grow! I like my personal page so I can keep up with family and friends, near and far.
- If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? Tough question. I guess Sandra Bullock because she is such a bad ass. I would love to be her friend too.
- What is something you want people to know about your blog? I strive to help others find and refine their own tools to healthy living. I will never sell you on a fad diet (did you know diets fail you and not vice versa?!?), force you into a crazy intense workout, or tell you that you MUST do certain things to live healthy. I encourage others to find simple and fun ways to live a healthy, happy life. I really hope I do that and am always trying to improve the blog to ensure that I meet that goal.
Now I turn it over to you.. what is YOUR favorite social media outlet- Facebook, twitter, or Instagram? Why?