Are you in the mood for a little holiday challenge? And yes, it will be SO fun! I read a blog post today about Elf for Health over at The Lean Green Bean (The blogger is Lindsay and I love her stuff. Another dietitian, I might add. High five!). I am over the moon excited about this challenge and I hope you will join in too. Lindsay and Elle (with According to Elle) are co-hosting this challenge.
I will give you a small rundown of the challenge today on the blog, but PLEASE visit one of the hosts’ websites to actually sign up for the challenge. You can click on “Elf for Health” in the first paragraph above to be taken right to the info you need. You’re welcome!
Challenge deets that I am super stoked about:
- The challenge starts Monday, November 24th. Yes, that IS next Monday!
- Each day will have a challenge “to do” that encompasses either food, fitness, for you, or for others. Isn’t that great?! Well-rounded wellness right there.
- You can join the Facebook group for even more support. You will also get assigned an elf (if you want one) for that extra encouragement. I believe you get assigned at least 2 elves during the duration of the challenge to meet more peeps. Hello, social butterfly!
- Prizes are available throughout the challenge. You’re looking like a winner these days!
- And my favorite, you can save the calendar to your google calendar. For days you forget to look on Pinterest or on the blog, you will get that pop up reminder. No forgetting your good holiday habits this year, my friend!
So… are you with me!?! Who else wants to participate in Elf for Health this holiday season? Comment below if you end up signing up!
Happy Monday, friends!