We all get irritated. We all have our good and bad days. I love working with people, but sometimes people get to me too. That’s life. So, recently, I created my own “cure for the crabbies”.
I have a list of 10 things. I pick one or two and usually feel better. If I don’t feel better, I usually just need an attitude adjustment or a hug. They are in no particular order, but here is my list:
- Buy a tea from Starbucks
- Go for a 10 minute walk outside
- Take a time out & do a guided meditation
- Take a bubble bath
- Read a reallllllly good magazine article or two (or three)
- Text an uplifting friend
- Make a card for someone
- Turn on music and just dance
- Watch a tv show on Bravo or Lifetime
- Do a kick-butt, high-intensity workout (like Insanity)
What would your list consist of?
I think it is important to have your own cure for the crabbies, because let’s face it.. the crabbies will strike at some point. I have to admit that it has been one of those days for me today so I tried #10 out. Felt much better afterwards and you better believe that I am about to do #5 on my list as well. Life is good again!