Is it really Tuesday?!?! I mean, I am thankful it is Tuesday but I got hit with a surprise day of meetings yesterday and today. That meant my Wedding series post for Monday and today’s Fit dish link up got pushed to the back burner. But, I look forward to both so am still going to post (even if late).
Oh and it is week 2 of the National Nutrition Month challenge and we have a new giveaway for it this week. I have the giveaway info at the bottom of this post. Be sure to check it out! And join in on Instagram… it’s fun. Who doesn’t like having ideas of pictures to post?!?! Or maybe it’s just me.. I love doing instagram challenges.
Anyway, back to the Fit dish link up with The Fit Switch and Jill Conyers. Today’s topic is a good one… Picking 5 peeps I would LOVE to workout with. Well, besides you of course. 🙂 Am I making you blush?!? You are on top of the list so this is just 5 other peeps.
- Shaun T. Oh my goodness, I don’t know if I would be able to contain my excitement. And I would probably be watching him the WHOLE time. Even though he is taken (and not into women), he is still easy on the eyes. And kick butt!
- Chalene Johnson. Her workouts are so inviting and invigorating at the same time. I want to be friends with Chalene and her team. Seriously. We could do Turbofire, PIYO, or any other workout she would want to do.
- Anna Kaiser. Did you know she is in the original Insanity video? And now she is on her own creating AKT in motion. I REALLY want to try this workout and hope to one day. It’s only available in NYC I think, but praying it comes to Dallas OR I take a trip to NYC.
- Tara Stiles. I am reading her book right now and would LOVE to meet this girl. She is so real and authentic. And a yoga queen! I hope to create a strong yoga practice and I have her and Yoga with Adriene to thank for that!
- Karena & Katrina. Yes, the Tone It Up girls. A duo I would love to meet someday! I seriously want to be their friends and often wonder what it would have been like if I had met a friend and created Tone It Up with said friend. Too bad I missed that boat. But, still very thankful these ladies are motivating peeps in such a positive way.
Who would make your list?!?
And don’t forget about our National Nutrition Month giveaway for this week. Enter below: